Agrointec iQ family of bioproducts is a line of bio-stimulants, biofertilizers and organic bioremediators obtained, through enzymatic hydrolysis, from plant products. They provide nitrogen to plants, through free oligopeptides and amino acids, and contain phosphorus, potassium, natural phytohormones and micronutrients that stimulate and regulate plant metabolism in a balanced way. Its high content of oligopeptides plays a fundamental role in key processes of plant development: growth, flowering, fruiting, abiotic stress and biotic stress.
BENEFITS OF OUR BIOPRODUCTS
The iQ bioproducts have a potent fertilizer, biostimulant and bioremediation action of the soil; regulating plant metabolism in a balanced way. But beyond the availability of a high content of free amino acids, they stand out for the content of short chain peptides and oligopeptides.
The main functions of the iQ bioproducts in crops and soils are:
- Strengthen the root system.
- Improve the absorption of nutrients, transport and mobilization of minerals.
- Facilitate the vegetative growth.
- Achieve uniformity of flowering and fruiting.
- Maximize the parameters of fruit quality.
- Condition and strengthen the plant against stress of climate type:
- Recover the natural microbial ecosystem of the soil for cultivation.
Biofertilizers are products developed based on microorganisms and other compounds of organic origin (amino acids, proteins, …) that provide great benefits for the crop soil. These compounds live associated or in symbiosis with plants and help them to their natural process of nutrition, in addition to being soil regenerators. The use of biofertilizers helps to recover the balance of the soils and make them “more natural”.
The main benefits of biofertilizers are:
- They help fix nitrogen, an essential element for crops, and increase the absorption of other essential nutrients, such as zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- They increase the resistance of plants to different pathogenic microorganisms that may be in the soil, and stimulate their growth.
- They regenerate and conserve the soil, from the point of view of fertility and biodiversity.
- They are respectful of the environment, without the adverse effects of fertilizers of chemical origin.
- Being more effective and accurate than chemicals, they optimize production costs.